Women's Ministry and Sunday School Downloads

As you may have noticed I have added my printables to my sidebar. I created these to help Women's Ministry leaders and Sunday School Teachers. At one point I had planned to put them in my book but decided instead to have them on the web. They use to be available on my homeschool blog but this will be a better home for them I think. Feel free to use them as often as you like. All I ask is that you keep copyrights intact, tell your friends where you found them and please understand that these Devotions are written with my beliefs and that although we all have different denominational backgrounds , I will not argue with anyone over points made in the Devotions. I don't mean to sound rude or anything but if you download one and find you do not agree with it then please just let it go and prayerfully seek out another site. We cannot further the cause of Christ through arguments. God Bless and enjoy!
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.